Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Get-Rid Options Boil Down To Transfer Title


Anything that has something to do with timeshares today irritates me. Why shouldn’t I? I got tired of going the same place all over again. I cannot even use my exchange program because it’s difficult to book one and there are no equivalent units that are at least close to my unit’s value. For years it’s bothering me where to go to because I no longer can sustain the fees incorporated on it.

I applied every option I knew about. I tried, timeshare listing online. Yes, anybody can see my unit but there’s not even one who bothered to inquire me about it. Maybe because the price was unreasonable and so I lowered it down even more. But then, I felt like it was unfair for me as the previous investor to just receive a meager amount from what I’ve invested so hard in the past. Still, I pushed through that low price in order to be seen. There were inquiries but it would all boil down to nothing.

I sought for the help of charities as I thought they would like my unit. But they also refused my gift to them saying that the unit would be difficult for them to pay. I gave it for free yet still they refused my gift.

I did resell it and asked for the help of some resale companies. The problem was they were charging me with so many fees. They said that the fees would go directly to my unit’s advertising costs. I didn’t hesitate to shell out some cash. But I don’t think it were only ‘some’. It was because as time goes by they were charging again some fees which I found it very unnecessary already. After shelling out those bucks, I told myself that I’ve had enough of it. Still, my unit wasn’t sold. I tried to convince the resale company to give back what they owe me but they refused to. I filed a complaint in the Attorney General’s Office and it was passed on the federal courts for a lawsuit against the resale company.

And now, the only option I left is use the transfer title system which many timeshare owners have already used and were satisfied with the results. Though I wouldn’t gain any profits from it, but I am assured not to pay timeshare related fees anymore. It’s simply amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Timeshare Question Resolved